Home Michelle Marley Blogroll

Changes

So here I am with a new awesome host but I admit that I miss my old one very much. I was sad to leave Ravissant hosting as it was my first into the foray of hosting and websites.  I hope that I can learn a bit more and maybe manage on my own. Here’s hoping to that. Here’s hoping that I have the time to when school starts. I’m already hearing horror stories.

I know that I plan on taking Pre-Algebra and the Success for Students class but I was told that I should plan on getting tons of homework. Yeah. Just what I love. Homework! But alas that is part of school.

Since everything was deleted or archived on my old blog, I thought that I should start anew. There was some things I liked and some things I disliked but I’m changing how that is. Yeah for me!

Welcome to Color Musing! I decided to change the name because well, I thought it was time and Crazy Imperfections wasn’t working out for me anyhow. I think because I changed as a person and knew the name just no longer fit for me. I guess that happens sometimes.

I hope to keep this around for the longest time and keep blogging despite what happens…and boy did things happen that still upset me.

What happened?

I was assaulted by a guy I met at the pool. It happened in my home when he barged all in. I wish I would of told him to get out but at that time I wasn’t feeling well due to not talking my second dose of medicine and even the police office that took the report realized this because he talked to my husband about it. Anyway, the detective should contact me next week about the report I filed. I am pressing charges.

Luckily I wasn’t raped or anything but all that fighting with the guy scared me and to top it off, he stole my 3DS with Animal Crossing which I played for nearly 15 days. Still makes me mad. I get that I’m more upset about what happened to my person but still, I just focus on the small things to get through the big things…sadly I don’t see my therapist until the 17th of next month due to our honeymoon and just wanting to be be done with it. I guess it’s hard to let it go but it must be let go for the sake of my sanity.

I stopped having nightmares and crying out in dreams, but I’m still angry at myself…though I shouldn’t be. It wasn’t my fault that he seemed to be a creeper and I didn’t notice. Sigh.

It’s never my fault. I’m the victim, not him and I should remember that.

After a few days of June, it will be July and that’s significant because my birthday is coming up! Hurrah!  I’ll be 24 this time around and I couldn’t be in a better position.

Oh, I should update everyone about my injury. It has taken awhile to heal but it’s nearly there and I say that because I hardly feel any pain and I’m walking without my boot, though I am walking with a compression wrap and that’s okay. I’m nearly done with it all.

I’m considering going to Anime Fest but it depends on the honeymoon and how much we spend on it.

Hmmm. Interesting.

Before those events happened on a Tuesday, my bestie from all the way from Kansas came to visit. Apparently she was on the road for nearly 2 weeks visiting all around with her sister and nieces. I was so happy to see them and though they didn’t stay for too long; I was glad that they visited.

I finally got my long ago Christmas present and I finally gave her her birthday present. It was wonderful.

So yesterday, got a haircut, a new bathing suit, and things for the lake, but all in all a good day with my husband. <3

Smiley faceSmiley faceSmiley face

Note: Everything is under construction and highlighted links are Instagram pictures

michelle3

Posted on June 29th, 2013 in Blog, Uncategorized by Michelle. 12 Comments

Posted on June 30th, 2013, at 7:30 am by Casey.

It sucks that your host was forced to close down, it must be a bit of a shame to have to start all over, but then again, it’s fun when you’re first developing your site. I’ve had seven domain sites in the last five years, I’m pretty horrible with keeping on track.

What are you studying for in school? And that’s so horrible, I wonder why someone would do that, I’ll never understand how people can steal or act so brashly to others. I hope you’re feeling better and I wouldn’t let it ruin your honeymoon!

Anyways, have a great birthday and also enjoy your time with your best friend!

Posted on June 30th, 2013, at 9:24 pm by Michelle.

I’m going to study history in school. Yeah, it happens for both things. Thanks for that!

Posted on June 30th, 2013, at 11:11 pm by Ange.

Good luck with starting school! I took pre-algebra way way long ago, but I’ve never liked math. I was very glad my math classes in college were minimal. I don’t think I could’ve pulled the stunt with classes like I did in high school with Calculus BC and Differential Equations! I just memorized EVERYTHING and didn’t understand a thing!!

That is really really terrible, what you went through! I hope they get some charges on that man. He really needs some help and be made to realize how ridiculous he is. :/ If focusing on the little things help you cope- I think that’s a fine way to do it. But I hope you can get some therapy in to help you! I’m glad you aren’t getting the nightmares though. 🙁 Can’t even imagine how terrifying it must have been.

But aside from that, congratulations on a new blog, and your marriage!! That’s super awesome!! 🙂

Posted on July 1st, 2013, at 12:24 am by Kris.

Welcome to having a new blog. I always like having a new blog because it’s new haha I like new things. But I don’t like moving much.

Omg that’s horrible you were assaulted. How did he just barge in?? It’s a good thing you weren’t raped. The 3DS is not as important as you.

You seem to have a good summer coming up with the honeymoon, etc. I hope things will go well after the evil guy gets arrested or something.

Posted on July 1st, 2013, at 3:58 pm by Jamie.

Congratulations on the new move/hosting! I’m sure you’ll like it, it will take time to get used to it and all. But eventually you’ll get used to it.

Anyway, I’m so sorry that you had to go through that traumatizing event! I had a date one time, and even though I said no sex on the first date, the guy still tried it and eventually felt like rape. The police officer who took my report called it borderline rape. Whatever, rape is rape no matter what they said.

I do agree with you on that matter. No matter what someone else does, no one should do the same. The apartment manager claims that she wanted to not have me in hiding. Which doesn’t make any sense, but again that manager is kinda weird to begin with. I’ll be posting about it in a few. Just got online finally.

Posted on July 1st, 2013, at 11:57 pm by Esme.

I hate moving hosts because there’s so much to do! But yay for your new blog! It looks great :).
Good luck with school! Ah there’s always going to be homework. In my first semester of uni I thought my course didn’t require as much homework because it was only Arts, but I ended up staying at uni for like 10-12 hours every day working on my assignments :O.
Oh sorry to hear you were assaulted! At least you weren’t raped, but still it’s pretty traumatising.
I hope you have a good birthday and month 🙂

Posted on July 2nd, 2013, at 10:44 am by Shiki.

How did it even- what- whoa o__o

I’m curious about that creeper but oh well, let’s just drop the topic for sanity’s sake. Nice to hear you’re okay though….despite the bad news of having your 3DS stolen 🙁
But if you’re able to let things go, that’d be cool because if I were you, I wouldn’t be able to sleep for days, especially with my console stolen like that. =___=;; sigh. Fingers crossed for everything to go fine – the charges, the honeymoon, etc.
I hope your birthday will be a great one 😀 so as to get your mind some distractions on the traumatizing event

Posted on July 2nd, 2013, at 3:59 pm by Jessica.

I love the colors on your blog. I am sorry to here about the bad stuff that happened. I hope they get the guy.
Happy Early Birthday! My birthday is on July 4th and I can’t wait!

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Posted on July 3rd, 2013, at 7:37 pm by Kelly.

Congratulation on changing host and on your new name. I am sorry to hear about your incident with some strange guy. I hope the police take care of business on their end and puts that jerk in jail for assault. I am sure if you called your therapist for an emergency meeting, they would do it. It is hard to go through something like that and can’t handle it on your own.

Posted on July 3rd, 2013, at 8:15 pm by Regan.

OMG that’s horrible, you poor thing. I’m so very sorry *hugs* I hope you’re doing a little better

Posted on July 4th, 2013, at 6:55 am by Cat.

Oh wow, sorry to hear about the assault 🙁 That sounds really scary, and you’re right. It’s totally not your fault. People shouldn’t be doing things like that in the first place. I hope you still aren’t feeling angry with yourself!

I’m glad you were able to see your bestie and that your injury is healing 🙂 Your haircut also looks really cute! Good luck with your classes, and I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Posted on July 7th, 2013, at 2:52 am by Liz.

Starting anew on a blog is oftentimes soothing. I started over on mine because I wanted a fresh, clean start. I saved my old blogs so I can look back at them as time goes on, but I’m really happy that I don’t have the blogs from my most unstable times on 6birds anymore. Managing hosting isn’t really too difficult; it’s actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it!

Is there a way to report that he stole something from you as well? Did you mention that in the report? You’re right; it’s not your fault. Hopefully the police will take care of that soon!