Encouraged Hopefulness

So some friends stole some items from me like video games and a camera plus medication that was cream for my foot, but the thing is it happened with only my friends and out of my supervision. I am beyond pissed and upset that it happened because I trust my friends beyond anything and to know that they left the cases of the 3DS games and camera, and believe me: I didn’t want to come to this conclusion but after searching, cleaning all of the rooms and finding no trace and the fact that I don’t lose games as I put them back in their cases, which remained behind….I had no choice. It isn’t about the games as they are replaceable but the fact that my husband and I were disrespected in our own place…I am beyond in tears and just anguished beyond this point because if I can’t trust or rely on my friends that I know deeply then who can I go to? I can’t trust my family anymore than I can throw them as they are all unreliable and often addicted to drugs and alcohol and bad people all around. A lot of them make bad choices because they can’t get out of their selfish mindset. I beyond aggravated and thus announced that parties are therefore canceled and that includes my birthday party which I always love to host and be merry in it but I cannot do it anymore because we have too many little things that can be stolen and I can’t deal with it anymore.

I’m already doing the vocational rehab and it will take months to prepare and help me find any type of jobs and we all know that finding jobs is a job on to itself and I accept it because it is true. It is true too much. I am just nervous and worried that I cannot do this job thing but I promised my husband that I would put a hundred and ten percent into this and I shall do my very best to help out, so no more school and that’s fine with me because it was going nowhere anyways. I won’t miss it. I won’t miss the staggering depression and the fact that I had to drop so many classes and get the consequences for it. I never liked it while at the same time worrying about my mental health. I don’t know why school always hurts and mangles my mind so much that I end up always getting depression in the middle of it. Oh well. I don’t understand my own mind.

Managed to make my own Facebook Cosplay page! Go check and like it.

All shot by the lovely Cat of Silent White
Then on the memories portion of Facebook, I was reminded of a few things…first off..

My husband, Jose and I got our marriage license 4 years ago! Our 4th marriage anniversary is coming up!
Been two years since we returned Annabelle and got Marley. Annabelle had too many problems and we couldn’t help her. I miss her at times.

Posted on February 25th, 2017 in Blog, pictures by Michelle. 10 Comments

Posted on February 25th, 2017, at 8:38 pm by Gom.

That is so upsetting to hear. I can’t believe your “friends” would disrespect you like that. I’m sorry that you lost your personal items from your own home.

Posted on February 26th, 2017, at 4:42 am by Adrianne.

The only thing that I can describe myself as a friend is being a fair friend. I have trust in my friends, but when it comes to material things, I do tend to get really cautious. Mainly because I’ve had bad experiences with this issue when I was younger, especially when there was a time that my purse got stolen in school and it turned out that the one who stole it was one of my friends’ friends who did not know that the purse belonged to me in the first place.

There’s this saying that one of my late grandparents reminded me. There are friends and there are enemies. The worst enemies that you can have are your friends. Sad, but true.

Your friends may feel offended when you show your caution towards certain things because they feel that you don’t trust them, however, they need to look at themselves first before they think that way. Trust should go in both ways, not just one. It’s horrible that these things happen in your own home, and by people who are supposed to be “friends.” Kind of obvious now that they don’t think that way when it came to you (and your husband). 🙁
Adrianne recently posted…The WDC is now open!My Profile

Posted on February 26th, 2017, at 12:31 pm by Augustin Ra.

I hate your “friends” for doing that. Urgh! When my family and I moved from our hometown, I swear I can count on my fingers the people that I could consider as true friends. Even though, how close I could be with someone but I just couldn’t open up without having the fear of being judged or what so I couldn’t consider him/her as a friend. It’s hard to find true friends these days. *sigh*

Good luck on looking for a job, btw. 🙂
Augustin Ra recently posted…Taking A BreakMy Profile

Posted on February 26th, 2017, at 1:50 pm by Xian.

Those are not friends. Just some people you go with. Friends won’t steal your things 🙁 it’s really sad when you came to trust them but ends up taking advantage of you 🙁

Good luck on your vocational rehab! 🙂
And cool! you have cosplay page!! 😀
And advance 4th anniversary to you and your hubby 🙂
Xian recently posted…Pasaporte 2017My Profile

Posted on February 26th, 2017, at 4:41 pm by Cat.

Wow, that’s terrible if your friends really stole from you 🙁 I don’t know if you can call someone you don’t trust a “friend” after that. I hope you’ll be able to find and get them back. Even if they’re replaceable, it still sucks to spend money on them again.

I hope the vocational rehab goes well, and good luck on finding a job! Also, happy 4th anniversary to you two!
Cat recently posted…My Favorite Things: February 2017My Profile

Posted on February 26th, 2017, at 5:28 pm by Maroon Caludin.

Sometimes people can be such jerks. >_> I’ve had issues similar with a friend that would take my money and I ended up hiding it whenever they were around. Obviously not a good friend. And if these people stole from you obviously not good friends to you either!

Don’t let it get you down too much. There are bad people, but also very good ones too!

I wish you luck with the job search! Jobs can be so hard to get, but I’m sure you can do it! YOU GO GET EM!

Posted on February 26th, 2017, at 10:47 pm by Deanna.

That’s so sad that you had items stolen from you, especially by those you trust. If you did still have people you wanted to spend your birthday with, you could always have it somewhere other than your home, like a restaurant or movie theater. Good luck with the job search!

Posted on February 26th, 2017, at 11:35 pm by Clint Mamuri.

I can’t believe that they can do that to you. The act is very sad because they’re your friends. That made it even worse. I hope you’re okay, Mich.

Posted on February 27th, 2017, at 5:46 am by Pauline.

I’m so sorry to hear that your friends took some of your items from you! That is horrible. I wouldn’t consider them friends at all. 😠

Posted on March 1st, 2017, at 4:30 pm by Amy.

So sorry to hear about what your friends did! You’re definitely better off without people like that in your life. Hope you’re okay!

And the Facebook page looks great!
Amy recently posted…Life Catch-Up: FebruaryMy Profile