The Journey To The Center Of Our Heart

Summer is coming and I am not overjoyed because of it as Texas is ridiculously hot if not unbearable though Texas is already unbearable thanks to the state’s government. The people that voted in the Republican government make me sick because of what they have been doing. I won’t go into politics much on my blog but I have tried to vote differently aka Democratic on the ballot but it isn’t working. I guess I am going to try again so the government can change in Texas and the whole of the United States. I am sorry for the President of the United States and his stupidity and how it reflects on those that didn’t vote for him. I didn’t.

Blue Raspberry Snow cone
ย And some artwork!

Victorian Gentleman Marley by Oilonlinepainting on Etsy
Usagi Tsukino by Aguichan on Etsy
And new game I got recently..

Love this game so far!
I am doing better stability wise and I am grateful but the weight issue is bad and so I might need to get off Trileptal and onto Lamictal which is another mood stabilizer and helps with weight loss. Sadly, I am on the borderline of being diabetic and I don’t want to be that and so I gotta do my best to get better and get off that borderline. I need to get better but I am now worried that my stomach or liver issues may be my gallbladder actually. I am frightened of surgery of any kind but apparently it is an easy procedure but I will know with all the blood work I did. 9 vials of blood to do other kind of blood work on what could be wrong.

Why can’t my body just like me for once? I am tired of being so sick as I am. How does this happen to me? Oh well, gotta ride it out and see what happens.

Posted on May 11th, 2017 in Blog, pictures by Michelle. 7 Comments

Posted on May 11th, 2017, at 10:59 pm by Jamie.

I’m glad that we have settled our differences and became friends again. I believe that all votes can make a difference. Honestly, I should have voted but had no idea who to vote for and for that we are paying the ultimate sacrifice. Someone in my family said to have voted for Bernie Sanders, and maybe I should have listened? I just don’t do politics very well, and didn’t know what he represented. Except, now I have a better clue.

Unlike most people who love the cold, I prefer the heat. There’s only so much heat and so much cold I can handle before I go crazy. LOL. Honestly speaking, I’m looking forward to the summer as it is much needed on my behalf. Tan and Vitamin D!

Anyways, I love the new colorful layout. Cristina did a fantastic job!

Posted on May 12th, 2017, at 3:14 pm by Kim.

Great artwork, you’ve found! As for the political stuff, perhaps you should vote democratic in the midterm elections this 2018! Hope that works!

Kim | Simply Lovebirds
Kim recently posted…Stony Creek Brewery TourMy Profile

Posted on May 13th, 2017, at 11:50 am by Amy.

It’s awful to hear of the state of politics in the US. Hopefully next time people will vote differently, but it’s always going to be difficult.

Hope everything gets better for you soon. It can’t be easy dealing with all that. Hope they sort your medication out too!

I love snow cones, but you rarely find them in the UK! We used to have them in the shopping centre near me, but they stopped a few years ago. I really want one now!
Amy recently posted…Life Catch-Up: April 2017My Profile

Posted on May 13th, 2017, at 3:10 pm by Maroon Caludin.

Yummy looking snow cone and cool artwork!

I’m sorry to hear about the health problems. All you can do is try to take care of yourself the best you can, and listen to the doctors! Stay well!

Posted on May 13th, 2017, at 11:18 pm by Alaina.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy to be back. Texas heat must be nice, though, as it’s a dry heat. After living in SoCal I get why you’ll see some people from the South Americas wearing long sleeves in the middle of summer; it helps keep you cool with the sweat.

Anyway, I’m sorry you feel like **** all the time. I totally relate, my immune system is kicking my butt. Just remember that EVERYTHING, including your mood, starts in your gut. Try to ask your doctor about that. You should look into foods that support your gut and thyroid specifically. Oil of Oregano is always beneficial and harmless to add to your daily regimen, as well as Brazilian nuts (high levels of selenium). Also, if you’re not taking probiotics, please look into start taking those. If you can, get two or more different kinds and switch them up daily. Bifidobacterium lactis, acidophilus, etc. I don’t know if you would be interested but you may also be allergic to lots of common foods, such as gluten, dairy and sugars. Especially if you’re always sick, which is indicative of a weak immune system. These foods cause inflammation and can cause all sorts of problems. I notice that on days I consume smaller amounts of those foods that I feel better. Plus I tend to eat things that support my organs and replenish minerals in tandem.

Good to hear from you and have a great rest of the weekend! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, and I’m sorry I spammed you with so much yada-food-yada :p

Posted on May 14th, 2017, at 10:51 pm by Liz.

Texas is a red state. The only way to have a blue state is to move, because states’ political colors are their identifiers for a reason—they rarely change.

Posted on May 16th, 2017, at 2:53 pm by Claudine.

I know how you feel about summer – I hate it too! Is summer more dry in Texas, or humid just like Taiwan and Philippines?

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having quite a number of health problems, but I hope it all works out and I hope you won’t need any kind of surgery – the recovery period is not fun at all! Wishing you all the best and congrats on doing well and being stable ๐Ÿ™‚
Claudine recently posted…Spring Semester so farMy Profile