Rewrite The Skies

A few things: Colored-dreams is no more. I figured out that it was too much hassle to deal with another blog on top of another one, so it’s being closed; And second: I was hacked badly so everything had to be changed and thus here I am again! Thank you to Moni, my beautiful host for doing all she could for me and getting an answer for me. I am lucky to be here as I am, and I am grateful more and more to be here in the blogosphere though the whole hacker thing scared the shit out of me. Seriously, who would have thought my blogs would be hacked but it’s over now and I am relieved more than anything.

It’s July and that means my birthday is around the corner! I’ll be 28 in August, August 8th for sure and it makes me worried about the future but it’s in my grasp and I can take it and mold it. I am capable of much more than anything I imagined. Lately, thoughts have been swirling in my head and I think of the future and what it may bring for me. My IUD comes out in Jan 2019, so there’s a lot to think about it between now and then, and let us hope that I lose the weight I want. I hope so or otherwise, I will be planning on children regardless of my weight. Let’s hope that I lose weight between then.

Video games we got from Gamestop
Video games from Gamestop, as well
New phone case
The lawyer thing is going well as I was contacted by him again to say the things that were needed….hopefully it ends in money getting to us so we can buy a nice used car or a new in the sense that it isn’t handy me down. That’s pretty much happens in a large family like my husband’s and especially since he’s the oldest but hopefully, it will happen but all I need is the few missing puzzle pieces and BAM! Everything will be alright. I then can leave the past behind me and the accident will be far from my memory. Think of the whole lawyer case as closure. Closure for my husband and I. Thank god.

Posted on July 5th, 2017 in Blog, pictures by Michelle. 9 Comments

Posted on July 5th, 2017, at 11:11 pm by Jamie.

I’m very sorry that you of all people had to have been hacked like that. What a cowardly thing to do, to do anyone! What I’d like to know is, what kind of sick and sadistic pleasure do these people receive by hacking someone’s blog? Honestly, I think this same thing would have happen to me because someone kept requesting a password change on my blog, which they obviously couldn’t guess my password. Thank the Lord. But I’m sorry this had to happen,and I am also sorry to hear that colored-dreams will be no more.

It’s quite difficult saving money up for a new car or even a used car, which is what Tristan and I have to do as well. Good luck to you and Jose on getting a car that actually works.

Posted on July 5th, 2017, at 11:45 pm by Moni.

OMG THOSE GAMES!!! I’LL need to try them out. I’m glad we had that incident sorted quickly. Its really common, you just have to be above the mind of these ridiculous script kiddies. They really just do it because they have no life. But now we secured everything and wont see anymore trouble

Posted on July 6th, 2017, at 8:35 pm by Hiro.

Wow.. Hacked…? I really don’t understand what some people are up to these days, and why they’ve so much time on their hands to do such senseless things… :/ I’m glad you got it sorted out though. And that you had such a helpful host.

Hope the whole accident issue gets resolved soon; I know you guys have been dealing with it for quite a long time… A good used car goes a long way in stability, as I’ve been told. My best friend has a car from 2003 that she got when she left for college, and as beat up as it is, it’s served her so well the past 10 years!
Hiro recently posted…1 Minute Rule #LifeInProgressMy Profile

Posted on July 7th, 2017, at 3:16 am by GoalsbyIna.

I’m sorry to hear your blogs were hacked. This one looks great though. I wish you luck with the lawyer thing 🙂
GoalsbyIna recently posted…June/July GoalsMy Profile

Posted on July 7th, 2017, at 5:28 am by Shanae.

Wow…someone had to be that much of a jackass huh? I’m sorry someone hacked you and someone messed all your stuff up, but it’s great that you have a wonderful host to help try to get everything fixed.

I have to say, that phone case, bruh. Just seriously. I’m soooo jelly!! I’m 26 years old and STILL rewatch Sailor Moon on about a monthly basis lol.

Also, I really wanted to thank you for the comment! <3

Posted on July 7th, 2017, at 10:49 am by Claudine.

Ahhh! That’s a great haul of games! 🙂 I’m not so updated about games anymore because I don’t have a PS4, but hey that Chrono Trigger <3

Good luck with getting a nice car! 🙂 It's such a hassle dealing with all the legal stuff but I hope everything gets settled soon!
Claudine recently posted…Timeless Thoughts: 90s/early 2000s musicMy Profile

Posted on July 7th, 2017, at 11:39 pm by Maroon Caludin.

Eek! How scary! Glad you’re back!

An early Happy Birthday!

Cool games! Especially Chrono Trigger! BEST GAME EVER! XD Well…almost. XD And love the phone case!

Posted on July 8th, 2017, at 9:37 am by Amy.

I saw that you’d been hacked when I visited the other day. That’s so scary! Glad you managed to get it all sorted!

Those games look amazing. I love Kingdom Hearts!

Hope everything gets sorted out with the lawyer. I’m sure it’ll be nice to leave the accident behind you!

All the best with everything!
Amy recently posted…Q&A: Super Silly Pizza Hero!My Profile

Posted on July 8th, 2017, at 8:01 pm by Cat.

That sucks that you were hacked! If you don’t have any security plugins for WordPress, I recommend looking into them. I have one called Limit Login Attempts, which will automatically block IPs that are trying to brute force my WP password.

I hope you’ll get closure soon on the whole accident thing, and that’d be great if you got money in the end. I know it’s been going on for a while now, and that must be tough to deal with.

Nice haul of games, by the way!
Cat recently posted…Movie Recommends: Girl PowerMy Profile