Home Michelle Marley Blogroll

Marley and Hats

This post is dedicated to Marley, my Yellow Labrador Retriever and HATS!

Pretty floral princess
Pokemon Trainer
Too cool from the Mushroom Kingdom
KUPO!
Doctor Who
Metal Gear Solid

Posted on July 8th, 2017 in pictures by Michelle. 9 Comments

Posted on July 10th, 2017, at 12:35 pm by Lucien.

OMG, Marley looks sooo cute!! <3

To be honest, I haven't watched an anime in years – the last time was in 2015, if not 2014, when I watched the first series of Blue Exorcist; nothing after that. xD
These days I only read mangas, and even though lots of them have an anime adaptation (like Kuroko's Basket, Kamisama Kiss, Magi, Attack on Titan, etc.), I don't feel the slightest pull to check those out.

Personally I love Seraph of the End, it's one of the best mangas on vampires I've read recently; I also recommend Haikyuu!, it's a very good sport manga and if you like that genre – and volleyball – you should definitely check it out. 😀

Posted on July 10th, 2017, at 6:32 pm by Deanna.

You have yourself a patient doggy! Cute photos.
Deanna recently posted…Moving Back to NSMy Profile

Posted on July 12th, 2017, at 4:38 am by Liz.

aww cute dog! xD

Posted on July 12th, 2017, at 1:03 pm by Eirene.

Marley’s so cute! Our Labrador would have probably eaten the hats!

Posted on July 12th, 2017, at 7:57 pm by Eirene.

I forgot to ask, which one did Marley enjoy the most?

Posted on July 13th, 2017, at 11:13 am by Kenny.

Marley is adorable. I myself am not a big fan of hats though. xD
Kenny recently posted…A man gets off work, gets the mail, pays his bills, eats a steak, and cries for no reason. The end.My Profile

Posted on July 13th, 2017, at 12:38 pm by Anca.

He is so cute. I love seeing pictures of him, such a sweetheart. x
Anca recently posted…Greener Cleaner Products review and giveawayMy Profile

Posted on July 14th, 2017, at 11:18 pm by Hiro.

I am indeed back!! I can’t believe how much I enjoyed writing blogs, once I’m back. I wish I can stop having such a touch-and-go relationship with it!
Marley is so cute omg. My dogs barely stay still with something on their heads for more than 0.5 seconds…. I can rarely snap anything before they tear it off or shake it off and kick it away…..
Hiro recently posted…Rules, Habits, and Routines: Being an ObligerMy Profile

Posted on July 18th, 2017, at 5:18 am by Shanae.

Those hat photos are killing me. My kiddo was looking over my shoulder and went crazy over the pokemon trainer photo bahaha.