So, I turned 28 on the 8th and before that, I managed to have an awesome birthday party on the 6th. We played Cards Against Humanity, watched John Wick Chapter 2, Power Rangers(the new one), ate pizza and cake. It lasted a few hours into the night but in the end, I was exhausted and wanted to crash, badly. I did eventually. And with the stroke of midnight, it was my birthday and I was officially 28 and then came the out pouring of love and Happy Birthdays on my Facebook Timeline and whatnot and which I do appreciate, I felt sad but relieved that my life wasn’t technically over even at the turning of another age. I have so much to do and so much life in me that I can’t begin to understand or fathom giving up anytime soon. I am better than I could imagine and if I can’t be the person I was ages ago, that’s fine too, because while things have changed, the core of me, hasn’t and that is what counts in the world. You cannot ever change the core of yourself for it’s all of you. It’s the soul of you.
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.”
I received a message from Brandy and thus have been nominated. My nominations and questions will be at the bottom of this post.
What are the Liebster Award Rules?
By accepting this award, I am committing to the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate (and notify) other bloggers for the award that have fewer than 500 followers.
4. Create 11 questions (or less) for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
7. List these rules on your post.
Brandy asked, and so I answered…
1. Before the Smartphone age, what was the best phone that you owned?
I don’t remember quite well, sadly.
2. Assuming you own a Smartphone: What is your favorite app (iOS/Android)? Which phone do you own?
Instagram for sure. I own a Iphone 5s.
3. What piece of technology do you believe has become the most beneficial in our lives?
I’m gonna have to go with Smartphones as they have ways to communicate with each over in over vast amount of distances and it is never impossible to be too far apart from someone.
4. What three things have made you happy, recently?
Persona 5, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, and Marley (always).
5. If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
French countryside, no doubt. I love the rustic values and all the vineyards!
6. What do you like the most about where you live?
Distance and also being around awesome neighbors save 1, and having dogs all around me.
7. What is your happiest memory?
8. What is a goal that you wish to achieve?
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Neither. I am the middle in the day owl.
10. Do you believe that you’re the same person that you were 10 years ago?
While I did talk about never changing a core of a person but on appearances and outlooks? Totally different. Mental illness has changed me dramatically into something monstrous and unrelatable to neurotypicals. Hard to function these days if I can.
11. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
Short, weird, and bubbly
Here are your questions – now it’s your turn to answer my questions, tag some bloggers, and keep the circle going!
1. When is the last time you truly noticed something in your life? Where you surprised? Thankful? Sad? Regretful?
2. What books or t.v shows etc; truly resonated with you recently?
3. What breed of dog would you get if you could? Or would you like a cat, instead? Or another animal?
4. What is the shortest time you spent away from the computer and your smartphone?
5. What’s the craze you went through in your adolescence? It could be a generational thing or a decade thing.
6. What is your raison d’être? Your reason to be?
7. What’s the longest time you stayed up? Shortest time you slept?
8. What’s in name? What does your name mean to you? Do you like it?
9. Is my doggo Marley, so adorable? Don’t you like Labradors?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. How do you feel about giant man eating spiders?