Edit: Thank you all for the kind comments but unfortunately, my family fights a lot and they certainly did over my cousin’s death but I am hoping that we mend eventually.
Things that have been going on with me…
- Finally got a new haircut and it is even length in the front and back, so it can grow properly; As I was growing out a mullet and it was so nasty but now, I am relieved that my hair is back to shape if a bit shorter, which I can live with!
- A beautiful Blue Jay feather I found one day, though I haven’s seen a Blue Jay yet. Blah.
- But I have seen hawks and caught them flying high and low above my place, and they are so majestic, I tell you! You can’t mistake them for any other bird by how big they are. Though in fact we have a nesting pair in one of the trees around us and it’s gorgeous to see these hawks in motion.
- My husband’s and I’s best friend J went to China to visit his girlfriend and brought back some beautiful souvenirs which include a bookmark and a wooden cup, which is so new to me. I quite love them and was surprised by this generosity of him but I always enjoyed hanging out with him. He is a great guy and someone I am happy that my husband met him at his job. Sometimes it is worth having love to push you forward as I am motivation for my husband to do better and achieve the highest point to reach those stars.
- My younger brother of 10 years turns 19th on the 21st of Jan. I am so happy but missing him greatly while he is gone with the Marine Reserves.
- Started playing 999 and OMG, it is insane! Same creators of Danganronpa, comes the Nonary Game collection (minus the 3rd one) on PS4.
- You are basically trapped on a ship with 9 people and have 9 hours with 9 doors to go through in order to escape, and it full of puzzles and is a visual novel like Danganronpa, but again, blood and violence is shown, so it isn’t for the faint of heart. I already like it for the different style and tone of the game. It is an Escape Room in video game format.
- Dealing with the fact that I have Atopic Dermatitis which is basically Ezcema
Atopic dermatitis (Eczema) is a condition that makes your skin red and itchy. It’s common in children but can occur at any age. Atopic dermatitis is long lasting (chronic) and tends to flare periodically. It may be accompanied by asthma or hay fever.