Just a few things..
- As things turn out, we aren’t getting anything from the settlement because it is all going to pay medical bills and any claim we could submit would be rejected by our previous insurance company at the time of the accident. Shitty luck because we were told not to do so because it would “admit” guilt. Sigh.
- There is an Nintendo Event going down all over the country:
- And I thought it wouldn’t be in the mall near us…but I was wrong! Boy, am I glad to be wrong the first time in my life, honestly and boy was it amazing!
- I played Pokken Tourament DX and my husband beat me, but it was a close match up! OMG, so close, too! Then, I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and beat the snot of kids, laughing. I played as an Animal Crossing character named Shizue or Isabelle in English. It was quite fun and will be running until December 17th, and I plan on going back again! You bet since you can sign in and get points for My Nintendo.
- Since, I have a Android, I decided to do a theme on it: one that I had to learn and research but it was well worth finding it out because it is from the video game: Persona 5, and it looks so clean and smooth, too! It has multiple screens in order to fit in the crucial parts of the theme, and it works well. You can change the settings in the app that houses the theme.
- Me yesterday and I am proud of how I look with the weight loss that is happening! I’ve lost 57 lbs total and intend to lose more! Though I am still extremely short.