Posted on November 28th, 2017 in Blog
Here’s the breakdown of my week and of Thanksgiving:
- Thanksgiving was when Marley turned 3! She’s growing up so fast that it made me cry, literal tears and it just sucks but I promise to spend every moment with her.
- Small pupper
- When she came home with us. She was already 4 1/2 months old
- Now (2017)
Thanksgiving itself was uneventful and we ate leftovers from my in laws since my husband worked but at least he’s getting time and a half for it; But it just sucks that he worked regardless though, it meant not bothering with family, though, I have to Christmas. BLAH
Animes I watched/are watching
Boku No Hero Academia
- Great shonen series and one that was addicting and had great characters and just a very tight plot over all. I recommend it if you love shonen because it is the best that I’ve seen since FMA: Brotherhood and that’s saying a lot, honestly. It’s about super heroes and its refreshing take on it. Seriously, refreshing. 2 seasons so far and a 3rd season in 2018. Plus the openings are some of the best I’ve heard in a long time, since again Brotherhood. They are worth listening on their own and fit the story quite well; the lyrics and melodies anyhow.
- Interesting series that has a whole class trying to assassinate the teacher and while, I am in the first few episodes, it’s more than meets the eye, honestly. I recommend this if you love different types of anime, then this series is for you. I like it so far and can’t wait to see what happens. Has 2 seasons.
Games in process
For the Nintendo Switch
- One of my other favorite series: Danganronpa! I’ve played and watched all of the anime for it and love the hell out of it. I recommend Danganronpa if you like intrigue and desperate situations. It is like a visual novel but quite different with its own spin. I recommend all of the games including the anime which concludes the series, but what about V3? I dunno. Just started playing it.
Then the weirdness and saddest thing happened: A lost dog was found by Marley and then by me, and I did what I could to reunite this pooch to his owner because in the end, I would want someone to do what they could for Marley; If she ever went missing. If she ever left but she’s pretty good at recalling, so the chances are very slim but you don’t know in the end. I am glad that she is microchipped and it’s better than just regular old tags.
EDIT: The pooch is reunited with his’ owner! HOORAY
the pooch in question
Switched from a Iphone 5s to LG G4 and am never looking back because I forgot how wonderful Android was and how freeing it was and I don’t have to deal with iTunes anymore. I hate iTunes, I’m serious about that; but in the end, I am happy with my LG G4 so much!