So much has happened in the last few days, but I’ll do my best to recap:
- The wake happened on 11/09/17 and the funeral the next day, which I didn’t go to. I figured out since I’ve had paid my respects at the wake that I didn’t need to go to the funeral, plus, I know that everyone in the family was still mad at me because I insulted my aunt by mentioning my cousin on social media despite not saying a name and such. She also had issues with stuff in the past but it was nice.
- Apparently, I was told by someone that I couldn’t post up pictures of my younger brother due to security reasons but I can’t see that happening because he isn’t in the active part of the military but nevertheless, I took down what I could and could remember, too. I guess it’s better to be safe than sorry, I suppose. Got to see him, too!
- Dad and my younger bro; Kiara (bro’s gf), bro, and our paternal grandmother
- He will be back for Christmas. Yay!
- Our texts between us before he lefts
- Here is my current weight loss progress
- New layout and last one from Cristina formerly of Lovemore. She is amazing.
- New phone and back to Android: Lg G4, which I love! OMG